The Lowrie's

The Lowrie's

Monday, November 1, 2010

Home again Home again

I am getting going on this blog.  What a fun way to keep everyone updated on the life of our little guy!  We got home today from our first trip on an airplane!  Alex did awesome!  He nursed during take off then slept through both flights.  His ears never seemed to bug him and he talked to all the people around us.  We had lots of fun in Denver seeing all of Alex's tias.  Lucy's baby shower was great!  We can't wait to have another BBB baby :)  Tonight we start "sleep training."  I hate that term but it is basically training Alex to self soothe and go to sleep on his own.  I asked every parent I saw this weekend and they all assured me that it is the best thing not only for Kevin and I but for Alex too.  Hearing him cry will be hard but I know it will be good for our family.  I will let you all know how we fare.  It's about time to take our other child, Holly our 16 month old boxer, to her training class.  Hopefully she listens tonight and mama doesn't need to much help from the trainers. Thanks for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment